Quality & environmental policy
Pritec Vaculyft AB
Pritec Vaculyft AB specializes in lifting and materials handling and mechanical work. In close cooperation with our customers, we manufacture and design material handling products, lifting equipment, forging, and mechanical constructions. We develop and manufacture paving machines and undertake contract manufacturing. Our focus is on a good working and ergonomic environment for our customers' end-users.
- Our products meet our customers' requirements for reliability, ergonomics, and overall value for money.
- Our products must meet our customers' requirements for reliability, ergonomics and overall economy.
- We work systematically to meet the requirements that customers, authorities, and other stakeholders demand of us.
- We strive for continuous improvement in our quality assurance work and in our processes.
The starting point for our environmental work is to meet the requirements that authorities and customers demand of us. We work to ensure continuous improvement and prevention of pollution. This means that:
- When we develop and construct a new product, we work to reduce our wastage of raw materials and bear in mind the product's energy consumption. Waste material is sorted.
- We cooperate with our suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of transportation and consumables.
- We maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the environmental impact of our products, and therefore we naturally work in a way that reduces our environmental impact as much as possible.
- We are constantly improving our management system. We update our procedures and make sure that we follow the laws and requirements that are imposed on us.
- We always have a commitment to protect our environment.